Rubbish Removal from Homes & Businesses.
Affordable, Quick and Reliable!
We offer our services to both domestic and commercial clients, removing any type of waste from anywhere on your property from single item to full property clearance including outside spaces (from domestic properties, social housing, local councils, solicitors, care homes, private landlords, estate & letting agents, student accommodations, bars & restaurants, medical facilities, construction sites, retail parks, industrial estates, open spaces for collection of fly tipping along with all commercial properties) as “No job too big or too small.”
Clear It! (Teesside) Ltd are Environmentally Responsible by trying to minimise landfill by working with local charities and people in need to reuse items as much as possible with around 70% of the waste before taking any waste to recycling centres.
No job is too big or too smallSo call us on 01642 946976
Our Services Include
- Full property including garage clearance offered from single item. This service also includes needle sweep of premises.
- Full garden clearance including garden sheds & other outside areas service from single item.
- Soil, earth, dirt, scrap metal and glass etc. collection service offered.
- Fly tipping & loose waste collection service offered.
- Full commercial property clearance service offered.
- All services offered including demolition on small to medium range facilities (requirements to be discussed).
- Waste clearance services offered for open spaces such as retail parks, industrial estates (from fly tipping to any other requirements you may have).
- Commercial property cleaning services.
All jobs are priced upon arrival with a free no obligation estimate, we aim to be cheaper than hiring a skip with a free loading service as part of the quote and we can often take your waste away immediately.
All contracts welcome from domestic and commercial customers (if you have a requirement, and, it is not mentioned in the above offerings then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs).
Avoid Flytippingand avoid a fine!
Helpful tips & checks to carry out to avoid your waste being fly-tipped & ending up with a minimum of £400.00 fine along with all the interviews from local council & court appearance etc:
- Check out the company you intend to use has a valid up to date waste carriers’ licence & insurance – any issues on the waste carriers licence then check on: https://environment.data.gov.uk/public-register/view/index
- Get quotes in person, so, that you know the company you are dealing with rather than over the telephone, email or social media. Please do your checks as per point 1 in person (if they have no licence or insurances, then please be careful as it is against the law to employ anybody that does not have valid waste carriers’ licence as they are NOT able to use the paid for recycling centres, while, commercial business are NOT able to use council run recycling centres). If you suspect anything untoward then either don’t use them, or, ask for a copy waste consignment note with ALL sections completed to cover yourself just in case your waste is fly-tipped. Suggest paying by BACS, however, if not possible then get a receipt to cover yourself.
- Recycling of waste is NOT cheap, so, please be careful before parting with your waste, or, money by just doing the deal via telephone, email or social media where someone quotes you a cheap price – check them out in person along with as per point 1 to cover yourself.
- Mattresses, sofas, fridge freezers, TV’s / monitors, paints, tyres along with anything that needs stripping down, or, anything that contains chemicals, or, deemed hazardous are expensive to recycle, so, please be careful if anybody offers you cheap removal prices (these are type of items that you normally see fly-tipped all over our towns, cities & down the country lanes by unlicensed companies & criminal element).
- If your waste is fly-tipped & you have failed to carry out the checks as per point 1, then you WILL be liable for the £400.00 fine as a minimum if the waste is tracked back to you.
Hope these tips save your waste being fly-tipped & any fines after the event….if in doubt at all then keeping looking until you find the company that meets all of your criteria that will recycle your waste in the correct manner at an affordable price & NOT at a cheap price.
Clear It! (Teesside) Ltd are ANTI fly-tipping due to it being an eyesore on our landscape, plus, it costs the local authorities over £1m per week in England alone to clear up this mess with whopping over £58 million spent with over 1 million incidents per annum.
Please share this post out to your family, friends & social contacts just in case they require our services very soon.
Do you have questions about the services that Clear It! offer? Get in touch!